Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Core Creek Park: Ride One



 I must confess that this is not my first time riding at Core Creek......just my second.  I wanted to make sure I would want to do it again before I started filming, taking time to edit, and taking the time to upload/post about it.

This is my fitness blog where I hope to chronicle my weight loss journey.  One of the ways I plan on doing this is through mountain biking.  I currently ride a Cannondale Trail SL 4 29er and really enjoy it so far.

I need to build up my confidence though....I guess that will just come with more time spend out on the trails.  I walk around or over the obstacles that are in the way like log piles and jumps.  This loop that the videos shows is around 1.74 miles.  According to the app Cyclemeter I burned around 300 calories.  I just know that by the end of the ride I was happy that it was the end.  I was beat.  That just shows me that I have a lot of work that I need to do on improving my fitness.



Post Ride Selfie


No comments:

Post a Comment